New Covid-19 Showhome Procedures
We are delighted to announce the reopening of our showhomes from Wednesday 1st July.
To ensure that everyone is safe all viewings will be by appointment only with new Covid-19 procedures in place to protect our team and customers. These can be booked by calling our sales team on 01779 821115 or via email email@example.com
We would like to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and employees is always our highest priority, and with this in mind we have implemented additional precautionary measures to reduce, as much as possible, any potential risk of transmission of the virus:
- Staff have been briefed on the importance of continuous hand washing/sanitising.
- We ask that appointments are pre-booked so we can limit viewings to one household at a time. This will allow us to leave time in-between customers to reduce a cross over and allow for cleaning.
- Appointments are limited to 2 Customers per household at the moment
- On arrival the Sales advisor will open the showhome doors, Sales advisors will no longer shake hands with customers.
- Customers can view the showhome unaccompanied by the sales advisor or with consent the sales advisor can accompany customers at a safe 2m distance.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used by everyone when entering and leaving the showhome.
- Our cleaning regime has been enhanced, with particular attention being paid to contact points, such as door handles.
- Toilets will be closed for customer use.
- Clear signage will be displayed throughout our premises as a reminder.
- Any questions can be answered by our sales advisor at a safe 2m distance or if customers prefer communications can be done via phone/email.
- Should customers or any member of the household be presenting with any of the COVID-19 symptoms, such as cough or fever, then please self-isolate and contact us, we will be happy to rearrange any existing appointments to allow you to visit at a more convenient time.
If you are staying at home then don’t worry we can still arrange phone calls and for information to be emailed/posted out so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like some information or have any questions.
We are excited to be opening again and are taken all measures necessary as we want our customers to feel safe and comfortable at all times to hopefully start the journey to their Claymore home.